What is Huna?
Huna is a very ancient system of healing and empowerment that originated in the Pacific and has survived through the ages. It is simple, yet powerful and, in my opinion, nothing comes close to helping you understand yourself and others and to make positive changes in your life. Huna knows what modern psychologists and physicists are just learning. This is the original SECRET – in fact Huna means ‘secret’ as its teachings were hidden in the language to protect them. It is based on the principle that we create our own personal experience of reality by our beliefs, thoughts and feelings. It has techniques that are powerful and doable by anyone. It provides the ultimate Self-help manual. Deep gratitude and aloha blessings to Serge Kahlili King, PhD for his teachings.
The Principles of Huna
The ancient kahunas understood what modern physics is just understanding. We are the creators of our reality.
1. IKE – The world is what you think it is – You create your own personal experience of reality through your beliefs, expectations, attitudes, desires, fears, judgments, feelings and consistent thoughts. If you change your thinking, you can change your world.
2. KALA – There are no limits – We are all connected. Energetically there are no limits between you and everything and everyone else. Separation is only an illusion. You also have unlimited potential and can create whatever you desire.
3. MAKIA – Energy follows attention – You are feeding and empowering whatever you are dwell upon with your thoughts and feelings. It creates you vibration which attracts to you similar experiences.
4. MANAWA – Now is the moment of power – The past only exists as energy in your body. The future only exists as a concept. NOW is where you make the choices that change your life. NOW is when you can change limiting beliefs and dwell on what you want, not what you don’t want.
5. ALOHA – Love is to be happy with – The Universe exists because of love. When you acknowledge this and focus on love, gratitude and appreciation, you are happy. When you forget it, you are not. Simple.
6. MANA – All power comes from within – The power of the Universe flows through you. You can empower or disempower anything at all including people, things, events, the past, the future, etc. You cannot control other people, but you can control how you react to them.
7. PONO – Effectiveness is the measure of truth – The Universe is infinite. The truth is what works for you and may vary from person to person and even from one time in your life to another. All systems are arbitrary because consciousness and perspective changes.
What is Ho’oponopono?
Ho’oponopono is a Huna practice that brings balance or harmony to your life. It is a beautiful process of clearing and forgiving the memories and energies you hold within you to create well-being in your inner and outer worlds. You can use it to clear old wounds, grudges, resentments, painful memories and any blocked energy in your system. It is a profound healer.